Olds Minor Hockey is looking for a motivated and organized individual to join our team in the Registrar & Scheduler Role. This is a flexible, paid & part-time position within our organization with an opportunity for training from the predecessor prior to the upcoming handover. We’re accepting applications until February 2nd, click for more details.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Proficient Computer skills including Google Docs, Gmail, Microsoft Excel, WordPress.
- Confidentiality and an unbiased and professional approach is a must.
- Ability to work additional hours when required are a must during peak scheduling and registration times.
- Consistently respond to inquiries and emails in a timely manner throughout the year.
- Annual review and forecast ice requirements with OMHA Executive.
- Coordinate with OMHA Executive and Town of Olds for ice requirements throughout the season.
- Responsible for all booking and cancellations of all Olds Minor Hockey ice rentals.
- Liaison with the Town of Olds Ice Scheduler and send weekly schedules throughout the season.
- Seek and coordinate alternate ice as required throughout the season.
- Submit game ice slots into all OMHA leagues.
- Coordinate with the OMHA Referee in Chief for all games in the association.
- Organize, setup and coordinate player registration with the Hockey Canada Registry.
- Submit final rosters into Hockey Alberta and ensure all players and coaches are registered appropriately within Hockey Alberta Guidelines.
- Coordinate and assist in utilizing TeamSnap to assign registrants to evaluation groups and to final rosters.
- Create and email registration reports for OMHA Board members.
What we offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Ability to work from home or remotely.
- Training and Support documentation.
- Monthly Salary
- Waived Concession Hours
Interested Applicants can email a Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com with Registrar Scheduler Application in the Subject line. Applications will be accepted until February 2nd, 2018 or until a suitable applicant is found.