Olds Resident Registration
Hockey Alberta has made the Respect in Sport (RIS) Parent program a mandatory requirement for all new and existing families to hockey, no matter the level of entry to the sport. Certification in the RIS program is valid for up to four (4) seasons and is associated with a May 1 expiry date. You will be able to see your status by logging into your e-Hockey Canada account.
For more information visit https://www.hockeyalberta.ca/members/respect-sport/
If you require financial assistance, please click here.
HOCKEY ALBERTA HAS SET FORTH NEW RULES FOR U11 AND U15 FOR THE UPCOMING 2020-21 SEASON.
Click here to read about the U11 changes.
The change for U15 only applies to those teams that tier lower than Tier 3. Tiers 4, 5 and 6 will play non-contact.
Friendly reminder, this Registration Form is only for those who:
- Is a current resident of Olds.
- Olds Minor Hockey is their 'Resident' Association (meaning a permanent release was issued).
- An Olds Resident Player registering for the AA or U15 Female Elite Team.
In order to complete this Registration you will need:
- Your Player's Hockey ID Number. Click here to login to your e-Hockey Account.
- A valid Respect in Sport Parent Certification (see above).
As always, if you are having any trouble getting registered please contact our Registrar at email@example.com